Signs of Autumn



Autumn is one of my favourite times of the year. I love seeing a pumpkin patch as it reminds me of all the fun that children have at Hallowe'en. I remember my son when he was little saying that he liked Hallowe'en even more than Christmas--that was when I really understood how much he loved candies!



This was taken at a country fruit market near Osborne Corners, Ontario.



I bought some pie pumpkins, some mums, and a delightful harvest basket filled with plants here at Terra Nursery on Dundas Street, Burlington.



Some brilliant Sumak bushes seen on a walk with my daughter.



This time of year I like to display my Tricia Romance picture called Root Cellar and my Signs of Autumn wall quilt in my entrance hall to welcome my guests. I like to give thanks also for my family, my relatives, my friends, my home, and all the joy I get from my quilting and scrapbooking hobbies.

No comments:

Post a Comment