Needle Sisters Quilters' Guild, Elmira, Ontario

I recently was a special guest at the 10th Anniversary Celebration of a wonderful group of quilters called the Needle Sisters Quilters' Guild in Elmira, Ontario.



We started our Retreat on Friday evening with a dinner together and then I gave a Trunk Show. This Biblical quilt was on display in the church. It was made by Marnie Ewasko from my Biblical Blocks book.



The next day I gave a workshop on the Road to Paradise quilt from my book More Biblical Quilt Blocks book. Here is a photo of the class with one of their blocks finished.



We had a show and tell of quilts that some of the workshop members brought that they had made from my patterns or classes. Betty Plummer brought her Woodland Creatures quilt.


Debbie Beirnes brought her Rose Sampler quilt from my book Rose Sampler Supreme.



Debbie also brought her Baltimore Album quit that she made when I taught a class from Volumes One and Two of Baltimore Beauties and Beyond by Elly Sienkiewicz a few years ago at Reichard's Quilt Store in Elmira.



The quilt retreat committee members: Deb Beirnes, Edna Keown, Nora Crone, Sheila McMillan and I.



Pauline Clark was my hostess and it was a real treat to stay with her in her lovely home. Thank you, Pauline.

No comments:

Post a Comment